[Elfsea] Moot last night

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Nov 27 15:06:09 PST 2001

Greetings,

Notes of Moot held Monday, November 26, 2001 are now available for viewing
on the baronial website courtesy of our Virtual Scriblet, Ceatta o Gulcleth.
Vivat Ceatta! for this wonderful service you provide to our barony.

A direct link is provided below:
http://www.elfsea.org/minutes/minutes0111.htm

-=Armand=-
Elfsea Virtual Scribe