[Elfsea] Long awaited info "Lord of the Rings"

Victoria Shetler Shetler at home.com
Thu Nov 29 13:21:58 PST 2001

Ok, Dux and I want to go with everyone to see the film.  Dux is off of work
Friday, though we have a War Practice set for Saturday.

So our vote is for going on Friday night or possibly Sunday day or night..

Isolda von Rugen
aka Vix (real name)

I'm up for a weekend movie........ I can't pay for the tickets until Dec
7th - Arabella
>Greetings Elfsea,
>
>As promised, I have a schedule for "LORD OF THE RINGS".
>
>I just spoke to the UA Eastchase theater and found out the times the movie
>is
>showing for Dec. 19th.  They are 12:00 pm, 4:15 pm, 8:15 pm.  This is a 3
>hour
>20 minute movie with NO intermission.  Advanced ticket sales start THIS
>Friday.  You read that right.  Tickets for "Lord of the Rings" at this
>theater
>will go on sale as early as November 30th.  If you by them at the box
>office,
>it opens at 11:20am.

Do we want to consider moving this to that Friday or Saturday?  I can find
out show times for that day also.  Heck, I'm flexible.  Besides, I know it
can be difficult to take time off from work.  I am off during the day, but
would still have to go to work after the movie if we did this on Wed.  The
floor is open for discussion.  Just remmeber that tickets go on sale this
Friday.
Raimond