[Elfsea] New Park for Practices

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 20:45:10 PST 2001

Greetings All,

At the October Moot, it was decided that starting in January we will be
moving the Sunday Fighter Practice from Randal Mill to a new park  ending a
13 year tradition to start a new one.  Now is the time to make your
recommendations and suggestions.  Remember, when making your suggestions
that we need the following information.  What are the amenities (ie.: water,
restrooms, children's area, etc.).  We also need an address with directions
so people have an opportunity to visit the site.  I encourage you to visit
as many of the suggested locations as possible to give the best possible
feedback.
Here is your time frame.  At November Moot, (in two weeks) we will  discuss
and make the final choice.  Fighter Practice will officially be moved
starting in January.
Sunday Fighter Practice is your practice.  It is a great time to visit and
socialize with your friends.  However, not everyone is on this mailing list.
  If you know of such a person, please share this information as well as the
information about the parks with them.
Thank you

HL Raimond
Knight Marshal