[Elfsea] Veterans Park

Phelippe Descors descors at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:34:36 PST 2001

I just remembered that there is either an Amptgard or Nero troop out at
Veterans. Could this have an affect on choosing this location?  I ask this
because one of the reasons we want to move practice is recrutment potential,
there might be a chance that we would have to compete with them for
recruting if we move out there.  I do know of a few people at my college who
are in Nero who have put me down and insulted me and the society at the
college due to the fact I am in the SCA and from what I gather the feeling
is mutual amongst Nero and some Amptgard groups (I stress the "some groups"
in Amptguard not all.)

     Phelippe