[Elfsea] Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Nov 15 13:56:05 PST 2001

It's the Saturday you've been waiting for all month!

Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice
Saturday, 17 November 2:00pm
Z Boaz Park, Fort Worth

Fighter Practice isn't just for fighters!  Bring your A&S projects to work on, musical instruments to play and/or bardic pieces to share, or just come to sit and visit while watching the fighters.  Gatorade and water will be available.

Directions:
Take your best route to South Loop 820/I20
Exit at Winscot Road, turn north on Winscot.
After a bit less than a mile, you will cross railroad tracks
The entrance to the park will be immediately on the left
There is a parking lot immediately on the right as you enter the park.  We meet under the trees at the far end of the parking lot.

Click here    http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat==&Pyt==Tmap&newFL==Use+Address+Below&addr==Winscot+Road+and+Old+Benbrook+Road&csz=rt+Worth%2C+TX&country==us&Get%A0Map==Get+Map   for an interactive map.

In Service,
Padraig
Loch Ruadh Herald
Nunc est bibendum