[Elfsea] Wanted: Bids for Hospitaler Office

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 08:55:29 PST 2001

Buenos Dias!

Do I hear, "What? Bids for the Hospitaler Office wanted? But, Why? Maria
loves her job!"

Well, the explanation is simple. Though I dearly love holding the office of
Hospitaler, I must step down for health reasons. I'm afraid that our soon to
be bundle of joy is wreaking havoc on my body and because of my health
problems I have not been fullfilling my office's responsibilities and it is
unfair to this Populace, Their Excellancies and this office for me to let
this office become dormant (especially, after all the time and effort my
deputies and myself have put into this office).

So, it is with a heavy heart I am putting my office up for bids.

I would like to dearly thank Their Excellancies, (Baron Galen and Baronnes
Allessandre), Our Seneschal, Lady Siobhan and my deputies (in no particlar
order...Lady Eleanor, Lady Sibri, Lady Aerin, Lady Vix) for all their help,
support and ideas this last year.

If you love talking to newcomers about how much fun we have and what we do,
then this is the position for you!

Bids will stay open until December's Moot and a decision will be made by
January's Moot. If you would like to place a bid, please send your bid to
myself, Their Excelencies, Our Seneschal and our Central Regional
Hospitaler, Lady Mag d'Leigh. All of our e-mails are as follows:

allessandre at hotmail.com
elfsea_seneschal at ansteorra.org
pookie2 at airmail.net
baron at elfsea.net
maria_elfsea at hotmail.com

I would especially like thank you the populace for your support this last
year. All of you have been a driving force for my enthusiasm! :)

Lady Maria de Vasquez
Hospitaler for the Lord and Lady of Elfsea