[Elfsea] Elfsea

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 19:18:26 PST 2001

I have sat here very Quite. (at least for me)

The argument has gone from constructive to destructive. Everyone opion is
needed. But that does not mean the choice will make everyone happy. As for
the Archery debate if the PARK does not allow it stop blaming the group.
There is a real possibility that there may be no place acceptable for both
activities. It is a policy or a law SCA is not responsible.

Find a solution. Don't cause more problems people. You are working to destroy
the main strength of Elfsea. That is that we have a big family and we support
each other. I worked very hard as well as others to help form this group.  I
don't want to see it destroyed. Name calling and laying blame for years ago
will not help now. If you have a problem with that person go speak to that
person. You may never know who is lurking. As well you may be the next
target. (What goes around...)

Now everyone hush find a solution and lets move on.

Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor