[Elfsea] getting into event "shape"

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:00:46 PDT 2001

As Asa said:

>Perhaps we need to "shape up" for events.  Do the Richard Simmons bit >of
>"Tote that water bucket", "Hold that tent pole in place, count to >ten",
>"Chop that wood, 1,2,3,4....)

Hear hear.  A lot of us aren't "old" just have a lot of mileage (and just
too much "spare tire").  ;)

This may be just me, but I've noticed a negative correlation between the
shapes of my body and my car.  As one has declined the other has improved...
;)  Sigh, I wish it was a positive correlation...

Perhaps the gentles of Elfsea who don't fight, can get together and do
"aerobics" of a different nature.  Dance anyone?...:)

Alessandra
(with counterchanged slippers)

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary