[Elfsea] Re: Burned out and other things

Nancy Starkey rosemacmora at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 00:05:58 PDT 2001

Maria,
You have just been trying to do more than you need to be
doing right now.  Take a break and do something different
that you really enjoy.  Being pregnant can cause you to
feel more tired of the same thing over and over.  In other
words your burnt out because of all the events you've had
to deal with and the pregnancy is making it harder to deal
with it all.  What about taking in an event just to enjoy
it and do nothing.  Remember the fun you had at Sheep's
Wars.  Namron's Protectorate is coming up and I know of
several from Elfsea who are going to be there.  We haven't
made up our minds yet.  The last two week-ends were very
busy.  Defender and spending until Tuesday in Texas then
having to get all the things ready for Weisenfeuer for Art
and for me to go to the Women of the ELCA Synodical
Convention.  Then getting things caught up after and doing
all the extra things that need done after the trips.
Art said that it was funny because people kept asking where
I was.  He would say in Oklahoma City at a non-sca event.
The women would go ah and the men would go aha.  He seemed
to have a good time.
I had a great time at the convention.  I was the delegate
from our church so the our unit paid my way.  It cost me my
lunch and dinner on Friday besides the cost of going to the
Oklahoma National Memorial (the one where the bombing took
place).