[Elfsea] Water-truck/trailer

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 06:52:26 PDT 2001

I do want to say that this past weekend when I had an
event out there, David Hall (the site owner) and there
are plans for a camp shower set-up in the clearing
past the feast area we used at Spring Faire.

Rixende

--- Laura Feldner <layla5 at mindspring.com> wrote:
> Oh please, please keep working towards SHOWERS! I
> can live with
> port-o-privies, but us fighter-types would love to
> be able to rinse off the
> day's sweat and grime.
> Layla
> (the well-groomed now that I'm back home baronial
> guard).

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Privy Secretary to TRM Duncan and Larissa, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Signy Dimmridaela
http://www.timelessbeads.com       rixende at timelessbeads.com