[Elfsea] Cookouts & Revels

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Thu Oct 4 10:29:57 PDT 2001

On Thursday, October 4, 2001, at 12:24 PM, Marsh, Vicki wrote:

> How about at fighter practice on October 28?  We can have a cookout and
> celebrate the season, the new CP's, our happiness at being friends,
> etc..
>
> If the weather's really nasty, we could move to someone's house.

I'm really liking the turn all this is taking.  It sounds delightful.

- Galen

- Paul Mitchell / Galen of Bristol
Please discontinue use of <pmitchel at flash.net>.
Replace with <baron at elfsea.net>.
All my websites are moving soon to Everyone's Internet, because Prodigy
is about to impose its second rate increase since buying out Flash.Net.