[Elfsea] Cookouts & Revels

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Thu Oct 4 10:49:32 PDT 2001

Okay,

so how about after the demo at someone's house?  Anyone?  I'd offer mine,
but it's kinda out of the way.

Innes, how about bringing hotdogs or sandwiches?  Even when you have a
family, you still have to feed them something.

On a regular day when I go to fighter practice with the family, I pack a
snack bag with apples, crackers of some kind or pretzels, maybe some beef
jerky, and water to drink.

Xene