[Elfsea] Wandering Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 21:24:17 PDT 2001

Greetings and Salutations!

The countdown to Bardic has begun and we are looking forward to seeing many
old friends and possibly some new ones.  We are excited!

Please bring food to share, feast gear, your favorite beverage, a chair and
your favorite bardic material!  Mebh has let us know that she would like all
competitors to do a piece that has special meaning for them.

Directions:  Take your best route to East Loop 820.  From the North, take
the Craig St. exit, from the South, take the Lancaster exit and follow the
Craig St. signs.  Go East on Craig St. to Hunter and North on Hunter to
Beaty.  The house, 6801, is at the intersection of Hunter and Beaty and will
have a lantern, with burning candle, hanging on the porch.  If you get lost,
the phone number is 817-492-9246.

Please remember that we do abide by the kingdom law concerning underage
consumption of alcohol.

Come join us for a FRIDAY night of fun and comraderie.

Tarkus and Gwenllian