[Elfsea] The Scroll and Bussiness Meeting

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 06:17:46 PDT 2001

I wanted to answer Raimond's questions publiclly and let folks know
what I should have announced a few days ago.

THE SCROLL :

This month's Elfsea Scroll will be running late.  Due to circumstances
beyound my control, I found myself completely out of Toner for my large
printer even though I had two cartridges in reserve.  Those two
cartridges produced 1,000, instead of 15,000, sheets of paper.  Since
this occured while printing Kingdom Law both Kingdom Law and the Elfsea
Scroll remain uncomplete until I can get new catridges shipped in which
were ordered and should arrive in days.  Once the toner is here, the
Scroll is my first priority, and will mail the next morning.

BUSSINESS MEETING :

Bussiness Meeting is once again at Galen and Allessandre's house this
month, and will be until the end of the month.

Timothy