[Elfsea] REMIMDER A&S Night

S.McFarlane tanwyn at flash.net
Sat Oct 13 09:29:58 PDT 2001

GREETINGS  folks ... Just a reminder, A&S Night is this MONDAY.... ( read
the post at the bottom of this reminder, if you missed the initial post,
that tells about the workshop.)

I've only had a couple of response.. I HOPE  to see more than just two
people there with bright smiling faces!!        ;o)

This will be a fun hands on workshop!!!
CU Monday night 7:00 pm at Armand's warehouse(directions below)

In Service,
HL Tanwyn~

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/warehous.htm

The text directions are also given below as:
Directions from Randol Mill Park in Arlington, TX:

  a.. From I-30 and Fielder Rd, travel West on I-30 approximately 10
miles.
  b.. Exit at Beach Street
  c.. Turn South (left) on Beach St and proceed 2 or three blocks.
  d.. Turn West (right) on Ludelle St. (Ludelle St is one block south of
Lancaster Ave.)
  e.. The warehouse is the 2nd building on the right (north side of
Ludelle)
The physical address is:

  Gene Rich & Company, Inc.
  2525 Ludelle Street