[Elfsea] Fighter Practice Tomorrow 10/14

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 18:45:32 PDT 2001

Good gentles of Elfsea:

Due to a prior committment to the Celtic Heritage
Festival, my lord husband Sebastian will not be able
to make fighter practice tomorrow.

We encourage all rapier and heavy fighters to make
their way to the Bedford Boys Ranch and help support
this wonderful demo. We had a great time today and
anticipate loads of fun tomorrow! For rapier and
chivalric widows: there is PLENTY of shopping to be
had! :O)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
us. We're listed in the Domesday!

In service to Elfsea,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
messenger for Lord Sebastian de Rolstoun

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary