[Elfsea] CHF was Fighter Practice Tomorrow 10/14

Judy Nesmith ladydunpiobair at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 05:28:29 PDT 2001

Greetings,

Unless your name is on the volunteer sign in sheet you will not be allowed in
for free.  Since I do like to know who and how many I have coming to
participate in the demo, and I will be leaving in about 30 mins., I do not have
time to check my e-mail again.  If you want to come the prices are below:

Regular Admission -- $7
Students & Seniors -- $5
Children 10 & under Free with Paying Adult

Web-site:
http://www.celticheritagefestival.org/

Come have fun, enjoy the music, food, highland athletics, new and old friends!

Slainte,
Siobhán (bosss)

=====