[Elfsea] Another name game

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:33:31 PDT 2001

Oh, sorry.  That's my automatic signature line.  You may recognize it as
there is an English version around that I've seen (I forget zee words in
English).  I got this from a French Canadian friend of mine.  Loose
translation of the French:

"Happiness is the trip/path and not the destination.
Therefore:  Work as if you don't need the money.
Love as if no one has ever made you suffer.
AND dance as if no one were watching !!"

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "