[Elfsea] Shed access

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Oct 26 14:24:58 PDT 2001

I finally got the doors fixed on the Baronial shed and I have locked the shed. I have made keys for the B&B, the Chamberlain, and the Seneschal. Contact me to initially get your keys.

For those of you who need access, please contact the Chamberlain. If you cannot get her, then call the Seneschal. If you cannot get her and it is an emergency, call me. The keys for the B&B are a courtesy since some of their "stuff" is kept there. Please do not ask them for access.

If you plan ahead, access should not be a problem.

Thanks,

"Two sheds" Caelin