[Elfsea] tartan fabric

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Fri Oct 26 18:07:52 PDT 2001

Tried this five years ago.  I work for Nokia.  We used to have tons of
engineers from England and Ireland floating around the plant.  I helped one
of them out on a project and so he wanted to return the favor.  His mom
lived in the north of England and made regular trips to Scotland.  According
to the young man, she was a "professional shopper" and if anyone could find
cheap tartan, she could.

She didn't find any.  The prices there were not much better than the prices
here.

Plus, at 9 yards a kilt, that will be in the "pay tax at the gate" category.

So, we ordered from a place in Florida.

Medb Liath