[Elfsea] A question for fighters at Three Kings

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 18:39:27 PDT 2001

Lord Rodrigo, the organizer of the Pas de Arms at Three Kings has asked me
to send him a list of those fighters who are going to be participating.  If
you've sent him a letter of intent already, you're covered.  :)  However, if
you were planning on fighting under someone's banner or just generally
wanted to participate but hadn't sent in a letter of intent, could you
please contact me privately so I can give Lord Rodrigo some idea of who in
the metroplex will be fighting?  If those who also subscribe to the canton
and college lists for Elfsea and Steppes would please forward this to the
appropriate mail lists, I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance.

Lord Morgan Buchanan