[Elfsea] Fighter Practice

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 14:41:43 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Yes Rosalia, there is Fighter Practice, however it has been moved to support
the DEmo at the Keller Library Demo.  I know the Library is in Keller and I
know the demo is at the Library, but I will have to check the time and
directions.
Raimond
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")