[Elfsea] baronial alibi

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Mon Oct 29 15:53:40 PST 2001

Sorry to have missed both the Keller Library Demo and the party
afterwards as well the Tor's event on Saturday.  Allessandra & I have
alibis.

We spent Saturday at the Steppes Fall Court.

In the morning, we attended the wedding of Lord Uriah of Hebron and his
lady.  In the afternoon, we attended a class required prior to baptising
our child in the Catholic Church (more details on this to come soon;
you'll all be invited).

After that, we went to CarMax, and after much effort, were able to trade
in Galen's pickup for a '99 Dodge Caravan.  Now we can carry both the
SCA gear and the baby in the same vehicle, yeah!  We were exhausted when
we got out of there at 8:30!

We are delighted that the event in the Tor was so successful, and had so
much support.  We add our thanks to all those who've posted already.
Likewise, we're pleased to hear the Keller demo went so well.

Life is Good in Elfsea!

- Paul Mitchell / Galen of Bristol
"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Please discontinue use of <pmitchel at flash.net>.  Replace with
<baron at elfsea.net>.
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>, because
Prodigy is about to impose its second rate increase since buying out
Flash.Net.