[Elfsea] FW: [Steppes] "Temporary" residence

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Mon Oct 15 20:00:38 PDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: steppes-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:steppes-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of sbstn
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 5:50 PM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org; ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] "Temporary" residence

Unto All Good Gentles;

Greetings.  I can finally let you all know that the Air Force unknowingly
has a since of humor.  They did send me to a "land of our enemies" with lots
of sand.  Until further notice I will be residing in the Kingdom of Trimaris
(go figure).  I am at MacDill Air Force Base.  I still do not know how long
I will be here or gone from my homeland.

To those of you who sent me your kind words, Thank You very much.  It was
difficult reading the screen through the tears but was much appreciated.
Please be careful with those candles :)

Yours In Service
Don Sebastian Frobishire