[Elfsea] COTB - Illumination Night

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 16:57:16 PST 2001

Greetings unto the most noble Barony of Elfsea!

The College of Three Bridges is hosting an
Illumination Night on Monday, November 5. It will
start at 7pm on the second floor of the University
Center on the campus of UTA. I will be teaching a
beginning class on scrolls, what they're for and how
to paint them.

If anyone would care to attend this class, please feel
free. Bring your brushes, paints and scrolls and help
to bring the art of scroll painting to the College.
Any donations of paints and brushes would be most
appreciated.

I know this goes up against Scribes and Illuminators
and for that, I do apologise. But, it was the general
consensus amongst the College that the first class
should be held at the University for the comfort of
the newcomers. I will most certainly encourage them to
attend future S&I meetings and will give them the
information for the meetings.

Once again, I humbly thank the Barony for their
support of the College in its endevours. We are so
greatful to be a part of this great Barony.

VIVAT ELFSEA!
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Minister of Arts & Sciences
College of Three Bridges

PS: HL PHILIP, please forward this to the College
list. Thanks! Eleanor

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary