[Elfsea] getting into event "shape"

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Oct 1 12:07:41 PDT 2001

Why, I used to walk to school, ten miles it was, uphill both ways, up to my armpits in snow, with the hot sun blazing down on me about to give me heatstroke.  And wolves.  Huge wolves, chasing me all the way, and I couldn't see a thing in the fog and the dark!

All jokes and fairy tales aside, I have to agree with Asa.  I'm sure I would enjoy events a lot more, no matter the site, if I dropped mumble-mumble pounds and built up my stamina.  I've thought about asking my lady to beat me with a whip if I don't exercise, but I'm afraid she would enjoy it too much.  :)

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants