[Elfsea] getting into event "shape"

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:09:38 PDT 2001

Actually, I was doing fine physically at Defender and even at Springfaire.
It was just so blasted...HOT!!!

I have been one to never to take the heat well (My nick-name when I was a
kid.."The AC Kid"). The heat really seems to sap my energy quickly and
period garb doesn't help much (when you forget your chiton at home).

But, I will admit...I need to get some serious exercise in! Now that it's
nice in the evenings, I've been taking the children, myself and Dayo-puppy
for evening walks around the neighborhood. I've noticed the last couple of
weeks that even just walking around the block that we all sleep better and I
have been feeling much more energetic during the day. It also gives me a
chance to really talk to the children without the annoyance of the TV, the
phone or the computer.

Get out and walk everyone....it's too nice to stay indoors!! :)

Maria
Hospitaler for the Lord and Lady of Elfsea

http://mariadevasquez.homestead.com/index.html