[Elfsea] getting into event "shape"

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Oct 2 08:58:44 PDT 2001

This is so true.  When Logan used to bring the forge, I'd help him load at
the house, then unload it on site, then set up camp and then stay up all
night partying.  Now, it's all I can do to stay up partying.  <grin>  But I
have noticed I'm grouchy after just setting up camp, and the forge hasn't
made it to an event in about three or four years.  Yes, the extra pounds are
part of the reason.  And the crackling joints.  But my breath support is not
so great when singing, either, so yep, I guess it's time to start walking
again.

Anybody want to meet a couple of times a week to go for walks?  How about go
on walks while at events?

Madelina