[Elfsea] possible camping site

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 23:33:56 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/3/2001 1:25:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
slugmusk at linuxlegend.com writes:

> As for an SCA event, it has the same major limitations of any state
> park, mostly that they can't really give us a price break for groups and
> that they are dry.

Okay, maybe it just late at night, but I suddenly heard an Arlo Guthrie voice
doing, "What's wrong with dry?  Maybe we could try one out!?  Maybe we could
start a revolution....People jumping up and down on picnic tables chanting
"dry site, dry site......."  Nah - there's too many people who would feel
that it was just wrong, even sacrilegious to not be able to have a brew in
garb.  Remember - Guiness The Breakfast of Champions!  A beer that drinks
like a meal.

Asa
Sermo datur cunctis, animi sapientia paucis.
Speech is given to many, intelligence to few.