[Elfsea] Burned out

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 14:38:10 PDT 2001

Ceatta,

I love this idea! We spend so much time in the
GO!GO!GO! mode these days that we really don't have
time to stop and spend time with our friends,
especially these days.

Perhaps we can do that sometime soon before it gets
too chilly? Perhaps a cool weather small feast?

Any takers?
Eleanor

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary