[Elfsea] FW: [Steppes] Temporary relocation

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 20:10:18 PDT 2001

We, too, are waiting any moment to hear those same words to be uttered by my
younger brother. He has a 2 1/2 year old daughter. It's like sitting on pins
and needles.

Please keep all of our men in service and their families in your prayers.
This is a hard and scary time as we wait for that very dreaded announcement.

Maria