[Elfsea] Cookouts & Revels

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 4 10:11:21 PDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: SiobhanON at aol.com <SiobhanON at aol.com>
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
Date: Thursday, October 04, 2001 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Cookouts & Revels

>Or even an inexpensive dinner somewhere after fighterpractice.

There's this place called Green's North Main Street Barbecue in Euless...
It's only open Friday and Saturday 11 to 9 and Sunday 11 to 4.  Hubert Green
and his crew won the National "Sweet Meat Ribs" competition for three years
and then opened up the restaurant and catering business.  You walk in, fill
your plate, pay the little lady sitting at the end of the counter a ten
dollar bill, and then settle down to eat until your eyes bulge.  It's all
you can eat, they have a private room, and you can bring your own cooler.

It's one of my favorite places, I took several "Gulf War Orphans" there last
year and a good time was had by all.

Just an idea...

Alaric