[Elfsea] Burned out

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Oct 8 07:45:22 PDT 2001

And other people need the opportunity to expand themselves and take
on these roles. Sometimes we tell ourselves that if I don't do this
is won't get done or it won't get done well. Even if a new person
does not have the experience or training to do it as well as you,
they need opportunities to grow and learn. In that case, you should
become a mentor and let someone else actually do it.

Just make sure they get the credit. You are already known for doing
service well, they are not and can use the limelight in which to
bask.

Caelin on Andrede