[Elfsea] Wandering Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 07:49:41 PDT 2001

Greetings and Salutations!

As many of you already know, the new holder of the Kragenworth Keep cloak is
Lady Gabrielle de Luxton.  Congratulations to a sweet, very talented lady
with a beautiful voice, who sang Polly Vaughn for us, acompanied by Ld
Padraig, on the guitar.
All the competitors did marvelously and it was wonderful to have so many
friends gathered here again.  We also had a newcomer and several friends
attended who had not been here before.
So much fun was had, that we now have another lost and found collection,
which is:    wooden bowl-please describe
                         wooden goblet-please describe
                         embroidery hoop with work in progress
                          (which belongs to the newcomer, whose name
                          I cannot remember)
                         gray and orange chair (broken),do you
                          want the bag?
                         tequila bottle (Gabrielle?)
                         hair pick-please describe
If you will email or call 817-492-9246, we will make arrangements to get
these objects to you.
Thank you all for being here and contributing to make this another memorable
bardic.  We can only hope that next year's 2nd Annual Return to Kragenworth
Keep will be so successful!

In Service to the Dream,
Lord Tarkus Pengriff