[Elfsea] A&S Night

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Oct 10 08:55:59 PDT 2001

Greetings,

At the request of the lovely and talented Honorable Lady Tanwyn, A & S
Minister extraordinaire,
I am pleased to offer a map with directions to Armand's warehouse at:

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/warehous.htm

The text directions are also given below as:
Directions from Randol Mill Park in Arlington, TX:

  a.. From I-30 and Fielder Rd, travel West on I-30 approximately 10 miles.
  b.. Exit at Beach Street
  c.. Turn South (left) on Beach St and proceed 2 or three blocks.
  d.. Turn West (right) on Ludelle St. (Ludelle St is one block south of
Lancaster Ave.)
  e.. The warehouse is the 2nd building on the right (north side of Ludelle)
The physical address is:

  Gene Rich & Company, Inc.
  2525 Ludelle Street
  Fort Worth, TX  76105