[Elfsea] Fighter Practice Tomorrow 10/14

Judy Nesmith ladydunpiobair at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 20:13:30 PDT 2001

Greetings Unto the List,

The CHF opens to the public at 12:00 and is over at 6:00 p.m.  I plan on being
there at 10:00 to set up the demo area.  The pavilion is already up with walls
and ends so there should not be that much to set right.  If you would like to
come and are not already on the volunteer sign in sheet please e-mail me at
ladydunpiobair2 at yahoo.com and let me know your mundane name, SCA name and
honorific (if any).  I will then add it to my list when I check my e-mail in
the morning (7:30 a.m. or so).

Slainte,
Siobhán (bosss)

=====