[Elfsea] Sunday Practice 10/21

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 06:23:47 PDT 2001

Dear Gentles, my friends from Elfsea,

As a general rule 2:30 is a better time to show up.  Directions to the park
are pretty simple.

Take I-35 to the Sandy Lake/Whitlock exit.  Go east.  You'll be on Whitlock
immediatly.  This very quickly turns into Keller Springs.  You'll pass a
large park on your right and then you'll go through Josey.  When you get to
Kelly, turn left (North.)  It's about 2.5 miles from I35 to Kelly.  Go about
1/2 mile up Kelly and you'll see a park on the right hand side.  This is
Mary Heads park.  And you have arrived.  Once you're on Kelly, it's pretty
tough to miss the park as there are lots of wide open lots there.  If you
get to Trinity Mills/President Bush Highway, you've gone too far.

Directions for those annoyed by the verbose:

I35 to Whitlock.  Whitlock east to Kelly.  Kelly North to the park on the
east side of the road.  :)

Yours in service,
Lord Morgan Buchanan
Deputy Knight Marshal, Steppes