[Elfsea] Grapevine

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Tue Oct 16 10:43:54 PDT 2001

Live where you want, play where you want.  Let the seneschals worry
about zip codes and boundaries.

- Galen, Baron of Elfsea

On Tuesday, October 16, 2001, at 12:36 PM, Jann Mays wrote:

> Camp Burnett (the old Steppes Warlord site and site for this Fall's
> Court
> Event) is on Lake Grapevine, in Southlake, which is really close to the
> area
> you're speaking of.  There shouldn't be a dispute, anyway.  We share the
> Canton site, don't we?
>
> Gabrielle
>
>> From: "Glen Wilkerson" <gdwilkerson at earthlink.net>
>> To: <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
>> Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Grapevine
>> Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:27:09 -0500
>>
>> As far back (1979) as I can recall, Grapevine has alway been unclaimed,
>> undisputed land - although we have used sites out that way for the
>> occasional border war over the years.  Might it possibly be time for
>> another?  ;^{>
>>
>> Alaric

- Paul Mitchell / Galen of Bristol
"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Please discontinue use of <pmitchel at flash.net>.  Replace with
<baron at elfsea.net>.
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>, because
Prodigy is about to impose its second rate increase since buying out
Flash.Net.