[Elfsea] A&S Night

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Oct 16 10:46:50 PDT 2001

<snip>

(depending on how LD David is feeling...he has been
quite ill as of late, and is still recovering from phenomena).

what sort of phenomena did he experience?  Pneumonia?  I had a bout of
phenomena myself... a terrible ear infection.  Now I know why babies cry so
much when they have ear infections.  I wanted to cry, too.

Hope he is on the mend, as well as his excellency, Sir Galen.  Several
people here at work seem to be coming down with something, also.  Is there
some sort of virus going around?

Madelina