[Elfsea] possible A&S "thing"?

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 08:10:43 PDT 2001

Heh heh, some _would_ accuse me of that, but no.  I didn't do the wool
gathering, but Lavina has acquired a few fleeces that could use a good
soaking (you can't scrub them, otherwise you get felt).  I've offered my
home to help out.  Plus I am hoping that after the wool gets washed I can
have some to spin on my wheel!  Wheee..

Alessandra

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary