[Elfsea] Lord of the Rings

neil starkey foolsmatters at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 18:53:28 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Greetings all,

I have compiled the list of people who have responded with interest in going
to see "Lord of the Rings" as a group.  Remember, the movie is coming out Dec.
19th.  I will be checking with the theater next week sometime to find out more
info.

The list:
Me of course, Raimond
Jason Haddock
Crandall
Sebastian and Eleanor
Bjorn
Timothy & Anezka
Dux & Vix
Aireklee & Ceinwen
Galen & Allessandra
Wilim & Rebekah
Roberto & Monica
Isabeau la Bonassieuse de Narbonne & 1 child

If you are interested in adding your name to this list, please reply here at
foolsmatters at hotmail.com[1] and I will be happy to do so.

I don't feel we should do a demo, as we have been very busy of late.  However,
I will ask if the theater will allow us to wear garb.  Even if we don't do a
demo, we would still draw attention and can maybe pass out flyers.  Thank you
for your time.

Raimond - Elfsea's Foolish Coordinator.