[Elfsea] Moot Tonight -- Fighter Practice Discussion

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 19:07:11 PDT 2001

Greetings,

To address your concern about safety at Trinity Park,
Fort Worth Police has stepped up their presence at the
park in the past few years. Crime, from what I
understand, is down in that area. They have also
cleaned the park up considerably. I, too, remember
when it wasn't safe to go to that park. But from what
I understand, things are different in that area of
town.

Plus, our practices would be in the afternoons and,
considering the size of Trinity and the fact that we
have grown men beating each other with sticks, I
really don't think we have to worry about problems
with the public. :O)

Just my 2 pounds,

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary