[Elfsea] Solarium?

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:53:56 PDT 2001

Greetings all!

As I am a new mother and working from home, I have little contact with the outside world.  As you may imagine, I am going a little "stir crazy" now for some adult company.  I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a Solarium again?  I would be interested in hosting it here at my home, or travelling to someone else's or a little bit of both.  Any takers?

Alessandra
(the stir-crazy mom)