[Elfsea] Practice this Thursday 10/11/01

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 03:00:00 PDT 2001

Greetings Elfsea,

Business Meeting is this Thursday.  I have found that it is dificult to find
someone to cover practice while I am at the meeting, therefore, practice
this thursday is cancelled.  I do encourage everyone to come to Business
Meeting.  It is an open meeting and a great way to see the inner workings of
the Barony.  Practices will resume the regular Thursday schedule next week
at Randal Mill Park about 7:00 pm.

Quick note, Sunday Practice is at Randal Mill at 2:00pm.

Raimond
Knight Marshal