[Elfsea] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Battle of Three Kings

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:59:11 PDT 2001

Baron Galen, your troops are loyal and steadfast members of the Iron Star
Brigade.  As the commander of the Iron Star Brigade, I take great pleasure
in saying that honor demands that the Brigade return the good service your
troops so loyally  and so fully render at my command.

All of Iron Star Brigade will fight with its member unit, the Arthurian
Company, at your side.

I will not speak for those in the Central Region who are not members of the
Iron Star Brigade on this, as this war is internal to Ansteorra, though I
would hope that they see the truth of your cause and rally to your side.
Otherwise, we will be forced to slaughter them as the blind fools they would
then be....

Mordock von Rügen
Commander, Ansteorra Central Region
Commander, Iron Star Brigade