[Elfsea] Combat archery will be held at Mary Head park:

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Oct 18 23:08:18 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I am very pleased to confirm that we shall be conducting combat archery
during the joint war practice to be held at Mary Head park this Sunday
Oct. 21, 2001.  So combat archers string your bows, ready your arrows and
come join us.

Please note:

Only combat arrows & bolts equipped with currently approved APD's
(including GT APD's) shall be permitted to be used.  Otherwise all CPH
combat archery rules & standards shall apply.

I hope to see you there,

Ld. Wm. Ironwyrm

Marshal of Archers Barony of the Steppes