[Elfsea] FW: [Steppes] An Honor for Steppes

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Fri Oct 19 22:52:49 PDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: steppes-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:steppes-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Kellie Hardy
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 12:07 AM
To: steppes; glaslyn; lindenwood
Subject: [Steppes] An Honor for Steppes

Greetings, all,
We are pleased to announce that at the behest of Their Royal Highnesses,
Sir Aaron and Centurion Brita, and after discussion with those at
Populace last night, the Steppes will submit a bid to host Queen's
Champion Tournament to be held on January 26th, 2002.
Her Highness has requested a site to be chosen that is in the western
part of the metroplex.  We would like your best suggestions.  I know
Ches has done lots of scouting, what say you, Ches?  Anyone from Elfsea
or Glaslyn have something stashed up their sleeve?
There would need to be some camping facilities as well as nearby hotels,
decent facilities including a hall to hold at least 200 and bathrooms,
and a kitchen would be great.
A steward is also needed, and we will entertain bids forthwith, by email
or whatever means is convenient.  Please respond to our Seneschal, HE
Edwin, at hrldsmn at aol.com and to ourselves at khemail at swbell.net.  This
is a good opportunity for someone to try their hand at stewarding for
the first time.
Vivat Principessa!  Vivat Steppes!  Vivat Ansteorra!

Fritz and Catrin