[Elfsea] Solarium

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 07:35:59 PDT 2001

OK!  Those of you who have been waiting to hear about when the Solarium is
going to happen... the waiting is over!!

I would like to host the first Solarium at my home on Friday November 2nd
beginning at 10am and going until 2-ish (?).  If the weather cooperates, we
will be washing wool to prepare it for spinning.  Otherwise, we'll hang out,
have coffee and snacks, and work on other A&S projects.

Directions to my home:

Get to I-20, exit Matlock and go south.  Turn right on Sublett.  Turn left
onto Mineral Springs, then turn left onto Tempest Drive.  Phone # is
817/466-8807.  Address is:

6517 Tempest Drive
Arlington, Texas 76001

See you there!

Alessandra

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary