[Elfsea] tartan fabric

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Thu Oct 25 14:14:44 PDT 2001

In my recent searches, I have found many sources for good tartan fabric,
around 54" - 60" wide, all of it priced at between $50 and $60 per yard.

Anybody know a good source for tartan that's substantially cheaper?

I'm particularly looking for the Douglas Modern sett, medium weight
(around 13 oz).

thanks!

- Galen

- Paul Mitchell / Galen of Bristol
"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Please discontinue use of <pmitchel at flash.net>.  Replace with
<baron at elfsea.net>.
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>, because
Prodigy is about to impose its second rate increase since buying out
Flash.Net.