[Elfsea] Help Needed : Kingdom Law

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Oct 1 09:12:23 PDT 2001

I will be there.
Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Rayburn [mailto:timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 11:08 AM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org; dfw-announce at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Help Needed : Kingdom Law

Greetings unto the fair Baronies of Elfsea and Steppes!

For those who do not know, I am in charge of the printing for Kingdom
Law, that will be mailed shortly.  Her Majesty has requested that this
be ready by Crown Tournament, which is this coming weekend.  My
printer, large and powerful though it is, does not fold and staple
paper.  As such I am in need of people to assist in folding and
stapling Kingdom Law.

On Wednesday night of this week I am going to open my house to any who
can come to try and get this done.  If there is any way you can spare
some time, any time, on this evening to help with this effort it would
be greatly appreciated.  Please do not assume others will help, every
hand is needed.

Anyone who can bring extra large staplers (capable of reaching the
middle of an 8.5x11 sheet of paper) would have my undieing gratitude.
I have three, and will provide the staples.

I will be providing pizza and drinks for those who help.

My house is at :

1102 Angel Fire Lane
Arlington, TX 76001

My phone number : 817-419-2813